Moderators: Orin, MCA Moderator

Orin
Actually uses the Forums
Main: Orinpaleeye
Alt 1: Lightsear
Alt 2: Fiadfiel

Mon, 23 May 2011 01:13 -0700

Current plan:
1. Start at Descent. Go through Atramedes.
2. Next to Bastion. Take out Halfus and the Twins
3. Learn Twilight Council.

If the Council falls, we go to Cho'gall.

REMINDER: put up your wish lists!

I will not yet post a full roster, but I will post our regulars for loot purposes (in no meaningful order).

1. Orin
2. Ilyenia
3. Korhath
4. Stoneweaver
5. Elsucio
6. Silversirea
7. Feandah
Sub: Gwen, Park

Gwen has introduced us to Park, who hopefully can stay about for as long as Gwen will be out. Dukat has been pulled from raiding by RL and may not be back until after Firelands. Getting geared up for heroics with Lightsear, trying to figure out how to be efficient healing as Disc. Caldar as Souptruck is available for help until Tziva's alt raid starts up in a week or so.
After our first kill of Atramedes, I'd like to go back to him relatively quickly and repeat the feat. So we'll focus on that, then look at cleaning up Bastion. We won't think about Nefarian until after we get all the others down -- which may mean the occasional trip to Throne again mostly to get the achievement of downing al'akir.
With things as they are, I would like to think we'll have a more solid group of 10 for taking out the final bosses in these instances and perhaps broaching heroic modes before Firelands come out. -- I'm not expecting us to down Sinestra before 4.2, but I'm fine working towards it until it does come out.... Then working on Firelands from the get-go.

Congrats on downing Atra, folks. we've got a few more kudos to go yet, too. :)

oh, and strats for Twilight Council: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQSkOh_6 ... re=related
Feel free to bone up when you have a few minutes. I'll post Cho'gall info before Sunday here as well, depending on how we do.

-Orin
Citrus Samaritan

Orin
Actually uses the Forums
Main: Orinpaleeye
Alt 1: Lightsear
Alt 2: Fiadfiel

Sun, 29 May 2011 07:22 -0700

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWHNzND_wY8

Cho'gall strat (in general) for Tankspot. introduces abilities and shows what to worry about.
Citrus Samaritan

Baliarl
Main: Baliarl
Alt 1: Keminar
Alt 2: Moramaer

Thu, 02 Jun 2011 08:49 -0700

Are you still looking for healers?
Baliarl
~Arch-Fire Mage of Dalaran~

• Information