Moderators: Orin, MCA Moderator

Orin
Actually uses the Forums
Main: Orinpaleeye
Alt 1: Lightsear
Alt 2: Fiadfiel

Tue, 14 Jun 2011 01:24 -0700

Current plan:
1. Start at Descent. Clear through Atramedes in under 2 hours, if possible.
2. Go to Bastion, kill through Council, practice Cho'gall.

At this point I'm not seeing enough wish listing, so I'm assuming folks have gotten most of what they need save from Atra, Council and things we haven't killed yet. Until I'm told otherwise, I'm going to assume we're doing Descent for points and Bastion for new kills. Current plan for 4.2 is to look at hitting Firelands full-time once up, but until then, I want to get Cho'gall down. He's the low-hanging fruit of the final bosses.

I will not yet post a full roster, but I will post our regulars for loot purposes (in no meaningful order).

1. Orin
2. Ilyenia
3. Korhath
4. Stoneweaver
5. Elsucio
6. Silversirea
7. Feandah
8. Park
Sub: Gwen, Josape, Souptruck, Kynkaid, Anolethros, Saphia (Sunday Only)

I've got Light mostly ready for Disc healing -- still practicing Holy healing and rounding out 343+ gear, but he's at our raid minimums for healing a raid. I'm still working on mana efficiency with him, but that may take time. If we're short a healer and souptruck isn't available Light will be the go-to.

Anolethros has offered his services as a sub tank if things ever get weird with Els or Stone. So, woot.

Cho'gall strats:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWHNzND_wY8
This is a bone-up of his abilities over anything else. Kor is still our stratmaster.

-Orin
Citrus Samaritan