Moderators: Orin, MCA Moderator

Orin
Actually uses the Forums
Main: Orinpaleeye
Alt 1: Lightsear
Alt 2: Fiadfiel

Sat, 27 Oct 2012 04:20 -0700

Okay, current roster is as follows:

Myself (Lightsear (spriest/Disc) or Orin as needed)
Ktulhu (Monk, tank)
Chisbo (Warrior, Tank)
Kard
Park (Druid, healer)
Cristania (disc/spriest)
Aeleena (Mage)
Reaganmarie (hunter)
Malholis (spriest/disc)

As far as I know this is who we have. The last of us are getting geared up and we'll have them sorted shortly. I am tentatively scheduling a raid for Tuesday. Dunno if it'll be raidfinder raiding or standard 10-man -- but I'd prefer the latter. It'll depend on our gear. I'll be on each evening kinda late to help out as i can in getting folks geared.

Current gear target is 450, if you need to know what to shoot for.

-Orin/Light
Citrus Samaritan

Tziva
Requires a pet hippo
Main: Tziva

Sat, 27 Oct 2012 04:51 -0700

Just as an FYI, some of the enrages are pretty tight even with people in full heroic gear. You probably want your raiders to aim for at least 460 since that's the minimum level for LFR (which is of course quite a bit easier than normal). It's actually not too hard to hit 460+ with Sha/crafted/JP/Valor/rep/heroics (I think it took me a day). In Han's raid we're barely skimming DPS objectives (hit enrage on guardians for example) and I think most of our raid started in ~470 gear. In an ideal world, I'd say have everyone start at 463, but of course, sometimes those drops we need elude us, so probably 460+ is the best balance between reasonable and success. But 450 I would be concerned you would be wasting your time against bosses you mathematically could not beat DPS objectives on.
Image Image

Ktulu
Main: Estona
Alt 1: Shuraba

Sat, 03 Nov 2012 10:28 -0700

With our current roster, and the DK that I've heard is joining us, we just need to convince Reaganmarie to use a kitty hunter pet and we'll actually have all the buffs covered.
Maxim 35. That which does not kill you has made a tactical error.

Orin
Actually uses the Forums
Main: Orinpaleeye
Alt 1: Lightsear
Alt 2: Fiadfiel

Tue, 20 Nov 2012 12:22 -0800

So we have 10 for tonight. Let's see what we can do.

-Light
Citrus Samaritan

Ktulu
Main: Estona
Alt 1: Shuraba

Wed, 21 Nov 2012 05:00 -0800

After last night, it's clear that there are still people that need gearing up. Especially if you're not even able to queue for MSV LFR. I know the combo of dogs this week is pretty much the toughest (chains, mines, pools), that's not really an excuse to not have appropriate gear nearly 2 months after release. Especially when others - like myself - leveled a toon from 1-90 *and* have gotten geared up in the same length of time.
Maxim 35. That which does not kill you has made a tactical error.

• Information