Kivrin - Healy Priest

New to us? Looking for a raid? Post here.

Moderator: MCA Moderator

Kivrin
Main: Kivrin
Alt 1: Montoya

Tue, 10 Nov 2009 01:12 -0800

Hi, my name is Kivrin and I’m a healing priest. I am interested in participating in 25 man runs as a sub – I am available Monday nights. Fridays I cannot be online every Friday due to RL obligations, but would be happy to sub on nights I am online if needed.

I’ve cleared 10 & 25 Naxx & 10 ToC. Current Ulduar 10 raid regularly gets to Mimiron, though we have seen Yogg twice, but never killed him. We’ve done FL with 2 towers, but that’s the extent of any hard modes I’ve done to date. Been in 25 Ulduar through Thorum. I've decent gear, unbuffed spell power is about 2500.

vessa
Actually uses the Forums
Main: Vessa
Alt 1: Lolalin
Alt 2: Worgnfarchil

Tue, 10 Nov 2009 11:39 -0800

Welcome to the MCA.... feel free to look around the site in the getting started area where you will find
rules, loot systems and other fun things, along with a master raid list. We have our own channel in game
so when your on feel free to /join Mcalliance and got to know everyone. We use it for looking for subs for our
10 and 25 man MCA approved raids as well as 5-man or old school fun. The best way to get to know us is just
join and say Hi .... and as a healer I am sure you will make friends fast :wink:

Just don't take candy from Atvar. =)
Vessa

Live life how you like, not for other people.
Have fun in life and in game.