Kard - Combat Rogue

New to us? Looking for a raid? Post here.

Moderator: MCA Moderator

Kard
Main: Kard
Alt 1: Noth

Sat, 27 Feb 2010 08:40 -0800

1. Class/Spec/Relevant gear details for your class:
Rogue/Combat (Hack and Slash)
My gear is a mix of high-end badges, ICC10, and 1 5-man instance item (which I use only because it has higher DPS than a badge item currently.) Primarily I follow the threads and spreadsheets on Elitist Jerks to determine what I should be using to maximize my DPS. My typical minimum DPS on a moving boss is about 6.5K, but I can go up into 7-9K depending on the event and buffs involved.

2. Your available times:
Typically I'm available after 7pm during the week (unless there is an emergency project at work) except for Tuesdays when I'm in ICC10. Weekends are normally free as well, although I sometimes take 1 Saturday night off a month to visit my parents.

3. What you're after.
I'm looking mainly for 25-Man ICC either as a full-time or sub depending on what is needed, but I am willing to help with other raids except (currently) ToC10 since I run my guild through that on Saturday mornings usually and ICC10 which I'm involved with on Tuesday nights.

4. Anything else relevant you think we might need to know.
- Tokahatti has been bugging me for weeks to put this up.
- I don't mind dying on any raid. I'm not like those people who leave after 2-3 deaths on the first boss.
- I follow instructions to the best of my ability (i.e if you want me to TotT someone specific mid-fight, as soon as the cooldown is over, I would) and can adapt to the situation.
- I am an Alchemist (Elixir Master)/Herbalist.
- I have maximum lockpicking (I'm surprised how many rogues don't max it out.)
- I want to have fun on raids. I take the fights seriously but I am never going to be the guy saying "hurry up and kill the boss already" when the raid leader is explaining a fight or discussing an alternate tactic.
- I've played many MMORPGs over the years. I spent about 8 years as a rogue in EverQuest, and I've been playing World of Warcraft since the beta (I remember when you could only respec 1 talent point A DAY!)
- In real-life I'm basically a web programmer for major motion pictures (on-disc and downloadable content.) No, I can't get you free discs or anything like that...I don't even get free stuff.
Grafte
Actually uses the Forums
Main: Grahff
Alt 1: Grahften
Alt 2: Graften

Sun, 28 Feb 2010 09:02 -0800

Watch out people, this little dude has loaded dice. Rolled a 100 on the war mammoth mount in VoA last night :)
Kidding aside he did fine and his dps was pretty decent.
‎"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”

-Dr. Seuss
vessa
Actually uses the Forums
Main: Vessa
Alt 1: Lolalin
Alt 2: Worgnfarchil

Sun, 28 Feb 2010 07:47 -0800

He did humm? And Grafte what would you know about playing a rogue...*snicker*

Welcome to MCA Kard the best way to get to know us is to be in our channel mcalliance.
Around 10-20mins before raid times is when raid leaders will ask in channel for subs. Also you can
use the master schedule just under the app area to find raids that work for you and PM or in game
mail the leaders. Feel free to also post on the site.
Vessa

Live life how you like, not for other people.
Have fun in life and in game.
Tziva
Requires a pet hippo
Main: Tziva

Sun, 28 Feb 2010 08:57 -0800

Kard, check out Bruce. They made have a spot for another rogue. They only have one right now and he suffers from guilt from all the free leather.

They've had some attendance troubles recently so may be looking for some spots to fill too.
Image Image
Bormach
Main: Arlereth
Alt 1: Shandal
Alt 2: Bormach

Sun, 07 Mar 2010 10:34 -0800

Tziva wrote:Kard, check out Bruce. They made have a spot for another rogue. They only have one right now and he suffers from guilt from all the free leather.

They've had some attendance troubles recently so may be looking for some spots to fill too.

Dont worry Tziva Hammer has been making puppydog eyes at leather loot something about BiS for ret.... :shock: :shock: :shock:
Tziva
Requires a pet hippo
Main: Tziva

Mon, 08 Mar 2010 07:42 -0800

Bormach wrote:Dont worry Tziva Hammer has been making puppydog eyes at leather loot something about BiS for ret.... :shock: :shock: :shock:
Sounds like a damn ret paladin :P
Image Image