Enhance / ele shaman lf 10's

New to us? Looking for a raid? Post here.

Moderator: MCA Moderator

Evilsnarph
Main: Evilsnarph
Alt 1: Druidshark

Mon, 05 Sep 2011 09:02 -0700

Main spec is Enhancement. Item level 361. I am new to feather moon and would like to join a ten. I have cleared all but firelands and know all of the fights. I am on time. I do not DC :) and I never miss a ready check. I am currently putting out between 15-20 k on bosses. I am raid aware and use my interrupts. I am not easily offended and Love to actually enjoy the game, meaning I do not take it to serious as it is meant to be fun.
I am on server time. I am available Sunday and Monday at any time. Tues, wednseday, and Fri after 5:30 pm.
vessa
Actually uses the Forums
Main: Vessa
Alt 1: Lolalin
Alt 2: Worgnfarchil

Mon, 05 Sep 2011 09:47 -0700

Welcome to the MCA! Feel free to look around the site at our raids. We have an in game channel just /join mcalliance when in game and your there =) . We use it for our raids, 5mans or just some fun chat. Invites for raids normally go out 30mins before start time of raids and some times the raid leaders know then if they will need a sub, so they also ask for subs in channel too. It is the best way to get to know people make friends and pick on Atvar.

Let me know if you have questions. Or post them and some one may beat me to helping you.Hope to see you in game.

Vessa
Vessa

Live life how you like, not for other people.
Have fun in life and in game.