SWP Legacy

Moderator: MCA Moderator

Therin
Actually uses the Forums
Main: [armory]Therin[/armory]

Wed, 04 Mar 2009 07:33 -0800

so yeah, the name pretty much says what im looking for interest in. I figure all the other "Old World" raids have legacies so why not SWP? This post is just to throw out a feeler of sorts and see if there is interest. At this time there I dont have a particular night or time frame in mind, though with my work schedule I envision it starting around 7pm server regardless of night (if the majority of interest shows toward a weekend run then I would shoot for an early afternoon timeslot) and not going much more than 3 hours to start then quickly condensing down in time as we get more efficient and/or bored. The achievement is the first focus, but im not going to dance around the fact that Im really in it for the legendary bow. Short of that item, and a few LW patterns, there isnt much else that I really think I care for out of SWP.

Dislcaimer

This is SWP, designed to be challenging at 70 (and in its heyday impossible). If you are interested post here, shoot me a game mail, or even a PM. Experience and/or knowledge would be a bonus (personally Ive been upto the twins), but overall I am looking for focus. I dont expect the trash or bosses to be the laughfest that MH/BT have become in WotLK. I do expect that there will be the standard learning curve for content, but I also expect that at lvl 80 it will slightly more tolerable than it was at 70.

I will pursue this on the basis of interest only - Im not going to wasdte anybody's time if only 8 people show interest. IMHO spamming MCA channel and getting friends of friends at the last minute to fill up is not focus, and Im not looking for another legacy repair bill.

TL:DR
What: SWP Legacy
When: TBD
Time: TBD (based on day of the run) not more than 3 hours
Loot: Need/Greed to start as long as respect is shown, ML if needed. Sunmotes and recipes will be discussed when the time arrives.

I will update here as needed, and look to set up a vent meeting of sorts to cover things if this progresses to work out more of the details.
Sharing is caring -- so keep your opinion to yourself, because I dont care.
Quinafoi
Actually uses the Forums
Main: [armory]Quinafoi[/armory]
Alt 1: Quinasuivre

Wed, 04 Mar 2009 09:20 -0800

I'd be interested if it's during the day on the weekend.

Green smoke helps me catch up to Korhath on raid wipes.
Rearia
Main: Rearia
Alt 1: Amil
Alt 2: Salaszun

Thu, 05 Mar 2009 09:15 -0800

I'm interested, depending on time/day.
A person who never makes mistakes, never makes anything.
korhath
Actually uses the Forums
Main: Korhath
Alt 1: Kordun

Thu, 05 Mar 2009 12:07 -0800

I'd Love to do it.
Grafte
Actually uses the Forums
Main: Grahff
Alt 1: Grahften
Alt 2: Graften

Fri, 06 Mar 2009 08:57 -0800

Sounds like a ton of fun, unfortunatly I'm currently scaling back a bit so not able to take anything else on at this time.
‎"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”

-Dr. Seuss
Chirika
Actually uses the Forums
Main: [armory]Chiiel[/armory]
Alt 1: Briliel
Alt 2: Chirika

Mon, 09 Mar 2009 10:27 -0700

Im game even tho I already told you this :biggrin:
Fave FaceBook Like :I have PMS and a GPS...which means...i am a bitch and i will find you :)

Light travels faster than sound. That's why
some people appear bright until you hear them speak.~Larry The Cable Guy
Reyz
Main: Reyz

Tue, 10 Mar 2009 08:36 -0700

I'm in aswell, depending on time/day ofcourse.
"The difficult we do immediately. The impossible will take a week, ten days at the most."