Old Naxx achievements

Moderator: MCA Moderator

Afterglow

Tue, 02 Mar 2010 07:55 -0800

I expressed an interest in forming a raid group to do some Naxx 10 achievements, namely [achievement]The Undying[/achievement] and [achievement]The Dedicated Few (10 player)[/achievement]. I'm trying to mash out a time to do it, and a roster. If you would like to come, say so, and state a time that is best for you. Weekends are prefered in my book. I also wouldn't mind slaughtering 10 man OS

The only acceptable loot rule for this is: Be courteous.

Mods that would be required are an up to date Bigwigs or DBM, Omen, and pallypower for paladins. I am also requesting exceptional skill in encounters and a stable internet connection. A well balanced roster is also a must.

*Note* This is for geared individuals only. I don't care if you bring an alt, but it needs to be geared to survive a minor bit of stupidity expected from at least 1 person a week. I'd like that stupidity to be on trash by the way.

The roster is currently comprised of people who opted to come over a discussion on vent. I'll update it as necessary.
Roster:
Tanks
-Viscountess
-
Healers
-Gwenythe
-
Dps
-Demeia
-Hamerhead
-Silphia
-Eryf

I've also noticed that I've made the last 3 new/impromptu raid posts on the forums, the rest of you are slacking.
Last edited by Afterglow on Thu, 04 Mar 2010 04:50 -0800, edited 1 time in total.

Moonfalora
Main: Moonfalora
Alt 1: Silphia
Alt 2: Chakrah

Tue, 02 Mar 2010 10:24 -0800

Silphia would go.

Aluminar
Main: [armory]Eryf[/armory]

Wed, 03 Mar 2010 01:48 -0800

I'd go on Eryf if you'll have me.

• Information