Wanna Punch That Dragon In The Face?

Moderator: MCA Moderator

Sylvanora
Main: Sylvanora

Thu, 18 Nov 2010 03:48 -0800

Well this probably comes under the category of a one-off, impromptu-ish raid, but I think it deserves a forum post in order to gather interest because my attempts at picking people up from the MCA channel have all failed so far.

I just finished university for the year so am now able to be online at least semi-regularly, so I've dedicated this week (and, hopefully, the next) to finishing off the AQ Scepter questchain before Blizzard blows it up in patch 4.0.3a. The only parts I have left now are getting four more Elementium Ingots, and killing Onyxia for the last chapter of Draconic for Dummies.

Unfortunately, with Cataclysm just around the corner, no one is interested in killing Onyxia, or heck, even stepping foot in her raid instance! My attempts at forming PuG raids so far have all fallen apart before we even managed to engage the boss, and I can't just put together a bunch of other people who are after the book chapter either, because only one person can loot it per kill.

What I'm proposing is a quick Onyxia kill either tomorrow or on Saturday, at 5 or 6pm server time, both for the book chapter and as a final goodbye to the Old World by going up against one of Classic WoW's most iconic bosses. I honestly do not care whether it is in 10 or 25 man format, that will simply be determined by how many people are interesting in coming. (If I need to sweeten the deal with gold bribes, or helping anyone else with a raid of some sort as a trade-off, I am willing!)

So... Yeah, hoping to see people in raid soon!

• Information