Moderator: MCA Moderator

Renitoor
Actually uses the Forums
Main: Renitoor
Alt 1: Meagana
Alt 2: Renici

Thu, 27 Jan 2011 04:29 -0800

Mental Ward
Cataclysm 10 man raid. This is NOT a guild raid.

Time: 5 or 5:30 pm to 7:30pm server one day a week for now. Wednesday looks like the least busy day but open to others except weekends. Time is helping cater to east coast some even though I am west coast. Also don't plan to overlap with other raid times.

Loot: One need per week for reserved. Greed on anything you could use main or offspec. No loot whoring and be respectful.

Requirements:
Ventrillo
Deadly Boss Mods or BigWigs
Omen

Reserved status will consist of 3/5ths full raids made and a spot being available.

Expectations: While the MCA policies are listed, i know some fail at reading or comprehending. I will spell out some of the basics I desire. I want to have fun, no drama, and efficiency. Everything people expect from me, I expect from them. Show up with gear gemmed and enchanted, with consumables, be on time, and prepared to go (including basic reading or watching strategies of fights. This is a very tight schedule. My time is important to me and I am sure it is for other raid members.

If you need an afk after every pull and hold up the raid constantly, I am not afraid to be the mean raid leader. Like I said, respect your other raid members. Yes, people get sick and other things and have some days where they need more breaks. I understand. I spent one raid puking between most attempts and still was afk less than some people I have seen. I just don't handle it well if it happens all the time.

Short raid time also means keeping down unnecessary chatter over vent and other main lines of communication minimal. The forums and MCA channel are better suited for social time. Though socializing during a fight isn't too helpful. Suggestions are always welcome just not always best during attempts and best offered on the forums at all possible. Tweaks and strategy changes will always happen. Adaptability is your best friend in most games and real life in general.

If I haven't offended you yet, maybe you do need a straitjacket and join us at the Mental Ward.

At this point I am flexible in what class and role I bring. I have a priest ready to raid now with healing and dps spec. I have a druid mostly ready with chicken and healing spec. I have a paladin and dk I am also leveling. Tanking would be my least preferred role but I will try to fill what is needed. Start will depend on if and when we get people who are ready.

Class and spec when applying to help figure things out.
You get in the bowl.

• Information