Fiad/Light/Orin unavailable on June 9, 11.

Moderators: Orin, MCA Moderator

Orin
Actually uses the Forums
Main: Orinpaleeye
Alt 1: Lightsear
Alt 2: Fiadfiel

Thu, 08 May 2008 01:18 -0700

So the 9th and the 11th of June will be busy for me and as such I don't think I'm going to be able to make it. Taius and Laela will be gone for a week or two the week after, so I'll look about for replacements as needed or call a short break for mid-June. As it stands, Kameryn (rogue) has shown regular interest in attending as a sub and we've just not been able to work her in. Assuming her schedule fits, we could use her at worst during those two weeks, but I'm not sure about another replacement that would cover for when Laela (or apparently Zsarilya/Verali) will be out. So we'll burn that bridge when we come to it. Hopefully we can coax Hamerhead out for healings, but I'm not holding my breath.

thoughts?
Citrus Samaritan
Enora
Main: Enora
Alt 1: Shindra
Alt 2: Kameryn

Thu, 08 May 2008 02:45 -0700

Kameryn Is interested in subbing for Za, Kara she cany due she runs with ksd on sundays. I run tuesday, wensday, thursday and sundays but on mondays I dont get off work till 7:15 pm server and on wensdays I run murgle urgle invites start at 8:30pm server.

Now If you need a sub for Kara I could use Enora but I really want to get the rogue in for Za.

I hope this help for the days you are looking for let me know and we will see what we can work out.
Enora, Shindra, Kameryn
My comrades are my weapons and I am their shield.
Therin
Actually uses the Forums
Main: [armory]Therin[/armory]

Thu, 08 May 2008 02:57 -0700

aside from mostly working with guildies on M/W im in channel, just shout if you need me (hunter, prot warrior, ele shaman at your disposal).

Therin

P.S. if im not in channel that probably means I'm immersed in AoC...... :roll:
Sharing is caring -- so keep your opinion to yourself, because I dont care.
Zsarilya
Actually uses the Forums
Main: [armory]Zsarilya[/armory]
Alt 1: Elistrya
Alt 2: Ilyeina

Thu, 08 May 2008 11:03 -0700

Yep, Verali/Zsarilya will be gone the 9th and 11th. I should be back the 16th a bit jet-lagged but hopefully raid!OK.

Other Cassie