Wrath and BEYOND!!@

Moderators: Orin, MCA Moderator

Afterglow

Tue, 02 Dec 2008 09:51 -0800

Visceraut made it t 80 as well.

As the plan stands, I'm going to begin raiding on her as soon as people are willing to take me to raids.

In my offtime I'm leveling Karlaya, who is going to end up with a ton of crafted gear from Visceraut. So she'll be well geared at 80. And I'd like to bring her to raids with you guys. :)
Ragond
Main: Ragond
Alt 1: Balis
Alt 2: Burlais

Sun, 07 Dec 2008 10:58 -0800

DING! Balis is 80 and ready to raid! Also will be on before then to heal heroics so let me know if ya need me.
Kaadan
Main: Kaadan
Alt 1: Anolethros
Alt 2: Letorion

Sun, 04 Jan 2009 01:28 -0800

So... as everyone knows by now I broke the expectation. Kaadan is still sitting at 70 (almost 71) and my Deathknight Anolethros is officially my first 80. On top of that he's geared enough to begin 10 man Naxxramas and Obsidian Sanctum as either DPS or Tank/Off-Tank.

That said, I know how much Fiad enjoys tanking so I'll toss out this caveat: I'm keeping him Frost Spec with a heavy tanking focus until we start raiding. Reason: its much easier to find a heroic group as a tank than as DPS right now... and tanking is new and fun challenge to boot. But when 9-man officially starts up again I'll spec as the raid needs for optimal DPS and/or raid buffs.

With any luck the patch will hit and dual-specs will be out, along with the DK tanking two-hander... YAY! (Hey! It was hard to hit the Defense cap with two fewer slots to stack Defense in than other Plate wearing tank classes). :twisted:
Only after disaster can we be resurrected.
- Tyler Durden