MCA 9-Man (Thur/Sun, 8:30p-11:30p)

Moderators: Orin, MCA Moderator

Paltos

Sat, 27 Oct 2007 12:58 -0700

We should probly update the who's going list up at the top some how and work into fill in those who can't come any more. I keep hoping Cinn will come back but the rest who haven't showed I've given up hope that they will start coming again.

I think it is very important for a team to be able to advance that they keep coming if you miss a day or so do to RL it is understandable, but we should have to keep filling the postion for several weeks. With out some sort of notice. It is also nice if people can't come any more that they let us know they need to step out so we can replace them.

I would like to be able to see us advance to the point we can clear the place and everyone gets what they need. Then hopefully when the next 10 man missions are out we will be able to advance to them.

Anyway thats my 2 cents worth for now.

Paltos
Enora
Main: Enora
Alt 1: Shindra
Alt 2: Kameryn

Mon, 29 Oct 2007 05:44 -0700

I will not be on Wensday the 31 for raid time (hallows end and all) have to take the lil one out for some fun (going to steal other lil kids cany ^^)
Enora, Shindra, Kameryn
My comrades are my weapons and I am their shield.
Ragond
Main: Ragond
Alt 1: Balis
Alt 2: Burlais

Mon, 29 Oct 2007 11:53 -0700

Hey guys, sorry I didnt say anything tonight but I just realized tomorrow is halloween so I'll be taking my kid out as well. I'm going to see if I cant get Sativarose to cover for me again. Sorry for the short notice but I'll be back monday.
Enora
Main: Enora
Alt 1: Shindra
Alt 2: Kameryn

Tue, 30 Oct 2007 08:48 -0700

Hey I just wanted to Let every one know I will not be returning to Kara with you.

I had said from the begining that I would go as long as it did not hinder the progression of my main Enora. Well in the past week I have been asked by different people to go to SSC and I would like to go.

The days are not the same as our Kara raid days however I can not raid every day of the week that would not work out for my family and I.

I just want to say thank you to every one again I had a great time in there with you all and widh you the best of luck.
Enora, Shindra, Kameryn
My comrades are my weapons and I am their shield.
Ragond
Main: Ragond
Alt 1: Balis
Alt 2: Burlais

Tue, 30 Oct 2007 09:47 -0700

Hey guys, me again. Got some good news and some bad. Good news is I'll be able to make it for wends night *hurray!*. Bad news is the prot warrior I had said our start time was too late for him so he wont be able to come. Guess we can hope that Cinn's comp issues get resolved before then. Also GL Shindra. Was fun running kara with you and hope you have an awesome time in SSC!
Paltos

Wed, 31 Oct 2007 10:10 -0700

I'm thinking that until we have more solid commitment that we should abandon this for now. I hate seeing us lose Artur and now Shindra, Cinn not able to return and all.
Orin
Actually uses the Forums
Main: Orinpaleeye
Alt 1: Lightsear
Alt 2: Fiadfiel

Wed, 31 Oct 2007 10:37 -0700

So in the last few months, MCA 1.1 has taken a few hits. these hits have been in terms of attendance in particular. In many cases this is not through the fault of the regulars -- in fact I'm of the opinion that it's the regulars that have worked the hardest to keep this up.

So, this is what we're up to. As of today this is our list of confirmed regulars and subs. subs are marked with an asterisk.

Fiadfiel (feral tank)
Taius (rogue)
Ragond (rogue)
Laela ('lock)
Paltos (holy priest)
Verali* (marks hunter)
Kadaan* (lock)

Artur will be coming today, but today's his last day in the raid. Kadaan and Paltos can occasionally be late, and for the time being Laela will be a few minutes late on Mondays.

Obviously, we need people. In particular, we need healers and casting DPS. We also HAVE to have a 2nd tank. We can't even do Attumen without one.

Those of you interested who are not already a part of this raid as either a sub or a regular should feel free to contact me here or over whisper.

I personally have had a lot of issues hit me in succession in real life and have had a very hard time coming online at times other than when I have promised to be on.

We need to recruit. If we don't have enough bodies for KZ tonight by 8:30p, I'm willing to do a heroic underbog, slave pens or Steamvault with Fiad (it's the only key he has, sorry) or grab my shadowpriest and do whatever heroic the others want. Regardless, we need a tank, we need 1-2 healers (I'm really leaning towards an spriest as one of them) and if we can we may want to consider a mage. I'm really going to try to be on this weekend for some of it and see who we can dig up.
Last edited by Orin on Wed, 31 Oct 2007 07:52 -0700, edited 1 time in total.
Citrus Samaritan
Taius
Main: Taius
Alt 1: Julen

Wed, 31 Oct 2007 05:17 -0700

Good news, albeit slight. You won't be losing Ragond or myself for the trip we thought we were going on. We'll be here. Also, I have a Holy Paladin who would love to run with us, who has run Karazhan on a Boomkin and a warrior in the past. The only hitch is that she hasn't the flying mount needed to get her key. She says she will do her best to raise the funding by next week, and I have offered to help what little I am able. Once she's got the mount (and thus, the key) she will be game to join us.
Zsarilya
Actually uses the Forums
Main: [armory]Zsarilya[/armory]
Alt 1: Elistrya
Alt 2: Ilyeina

Thu, 01 Nov 2007 03:38 -0700

Hi --

Verali here. I'd just like to apply officially for a spot with y'all and make known that I'm good Monday and Wednesday nights for the foreseeable future. At the moment I've only got a Marks Hunter keyed, but I'm working on getting my spec-swapping warlock keyed and also getting my shadow priest up to 70.
Paltos

Tue, 06 Nov 2007 02:25 -0800

I was very aperhensive about last night, but was wonderfully suprised that we had such a wonderful evening. I hope we can keep much the same team and quickly move beyound. ZA looks nice from when I went with a bunch of folks on the test server and I know I'll want to get past Kara so I can go there. Anyway hope to see everyone on Wednesday.
Orin
Actually uses the Forums

Wed, 07 Nov 2007 09:23 -0800

So folks know, I'm going to have to pick someone up from work today at 6:00pm or so.

I've a doctor's appt. at 2:15p, and in order to secure the car for the day my trade off is picking this person up. I'm expecting to be home by 7p, well before raid time -- but we've all heard the horror stories about LA traffic. I'll need to drive from Anaheim to Long Beach to get this done, which may or may not be a bad drive. That said, there's a reason why I live a block from my job.

That said, I will be there by first pull, guaranteed.

Taius, if you or Laela could take care of invites should I arrive after 7:30p, I'd appreciate it.

Orin/Fiad
Citrus Samaritan
Taius
Main: Taius
Alt 1: Julen

Fri, 09 Nov 2007 10:25 -0800

MCA1.1ers,

For the benefit of the raid, and to help everyone interested to see how we are doing as a raid and as individuals, I have uploaded a parsed combat chart at wow web stats. This chart breaks down everyone's combat logs in an easy to read series of charts. It will show damage dealt, DPS, Healing done, damage taken, as well as break down each individual member's performance during the raid. Have a look around, I hope it helps.

Taius

Monday the 12's stats: here
Wednesday the 14th's stats: here
Monday the 19th's stats: here
Wednesday the 28th's stats: here
Last edited by Taius on Wed, 28 Nov 2007 11:32 -0800, edited 3 times in total.
Paltos

Sun, 18 Nov 2007 12:29 -0800

Ugh couldn't figure out how to make it work, though I'm at work and it may be filtering it out will have to try at home. Thanks
Orin
Actually uses the Forums

Mon, 19 Nov 2007 04:53 -0800

I've said this over the chat in raid for hte last week, but I will not be able to make it Weds. I'll see what i can do to get us a replacement tank.
Citrus Samaritan
Orin
Actually uses the Forums

Mon, 26 Nov 2007 12:36 -0800

Dealing with some f-ed up stuff here, gonna be in Weds., from the look of it. I'll need to bow out of the Monday raid tonight. Sorry for the late notice, but hopefully Relic hasn't respecced.

to reiterate it looks like I'll be back Weds., but I'll update you as soon as I can.

Orin/Fiad/Light
Citrus Samaritan