Schedule: T/Th 6pm - 9.15pm PST. Invites at 5.45pm.
Invites and Attendance
- This is a Guild MCA Raid for the guild I Have it Set to Muffins. This means we will endeavor to maintain 80% Muffins roster, but others may still earn reserved status in the raid. Reserved status will be confirmed by the raid leader and maintained on the public roster.
- Invited members should respond to calendar invites as soon as possible, even if it is just with a "tentative" until availability is known. Advance notice is requested for absences whenever possible.
- Players should already be ready and inside the raid instance or at the summoning stone at start time.
- This will be a heroic-focused group, but normal content may be done during raid hours for faster gearing and practice. The raid's primary goal is Ahead of the Curve; loot and achievements are secondary priorities. Consequently, the raid may sometimes skip bosses or extend lockouts to make progression.
- Members are expected to have their gear enchanted and gemmed appropriately and to use consumables (food, flasks, and pots).
- Members should be up to date on playing and gearing their class.
- Bringing alts will only be permitted when necessary for raid comp or on special alt-friendly farming nights, and requires the raid leader's permission.
- On the honor system, loot that members will not use should be linked to the raid leader within the trading window to roll off to other raiders. Under-the-radar trading is not permissible.
- Main spec will be prioritised over off-spec. Shards will be prioritised over transmog or greed rolls unless the raid bank has a sufficient quantity stocked. BoEs should be offered to raiders and sold for profit only if no one needs.
- Be reasonable and a teamplayer.
- Please use the push-to-talk (PTT) setting for voice.
- During boss fights (and occasionally challenging trash), voice chat should only be used for pertinent information . Don't do raid call-outs unless assigned. If you like doing this stuff, volunteer.
- Don't monopolise chat, use it for one-on-one conversations, or for fights/arguments. Take it whispers or handle it after the raid.
- Additionally, please no sound effects, music/singing, or intentionally open mics.
- Controversial topics (politics, religion) or explicit/adult conversations should be avoided. We're all adults but not everyone is comfortable with these discussions. Be respectful of that.