Schedule: T/Th/Sun 7.30pm PST. Invites at 7.15pm. Hard stop is 10.30pm but we will end earlier most nights.
Start Date: Sept. 20 2016
Invites and Attendance
- This is a Guild MCA Raid for the guild I Have it Set to Muffins. This means we will endeavor to maintain 80% Muffins roster, but others may still earn reserved status in the raid.
- Players are eligible for a reserved spot after attending 4 of 6 raids in a row or via long-term regular attendance. There must be a spot available for your class/spec/role that works with our current comp. Priority on spots is given to those that can make the full schedule. Reserved status will be confirmed by the raid leader and maintained on the public roster.
- Due to the new fluid raid sizing, players may occasionally need to sit out certain fights for the purposes maintaining an appropriate healer:DPS ratio or other comp issues. The raid will attempt to alternate who sits, taking loot needs and past kills into account, for fairness.
- Invited members should respond to calendar invites as soon as possible, even if it is just with a "tentative" until availability is known. Advance notice is requested for absences whenever possible.
- Players should already be ready and inside the raid instance at start time.
- This will be a heroic-focused group, but normal content may be done during raid hours for faster gearing and practice.
- The raid's primary goal is to clear the content on heroic before the next tier is released. Loot and achievements are secondary.
- The raid may sometimes skip bosses or extend lockouts to make progression.
- Members are expected to have their gear enchanted and gemmed appropriately for the tier we are raiding.
- Raiders are expected to use consumables (food, flasks, and pots) on progression fights.
- Members should be up to date on playing and gearing their class.
- Bringing alts will only be permitted when necessary for raid comp or on special alt-friendly farming nights, and requires the raid leader's permission.
- This raid will use Personal Loot most nights.
- Other loot settings may be used on rare occasion when the raid needs to direct loot to particular targets (new players, people who had bad luck getting tier, etc). When this happens it will be stated in raid chat in advance for fairness/transparency.
- On the honor system, loot that members will not use should be given to the raid or loot leader within the trading window to roll off to other raiders. Under-the-radar trading is not permissible.
- Main spec will be prioritised over off-spec. Shards will be prioritised over transmog or greed rolls unless the raid bank has a sufficient quantity stocked.
- Special & Legendary items may be distributed differently and limited to reserved raid members.
- Be reasonable and a teamplayer.
- The raid bank is stored in a special slot in the Muffins guild bank. Reserved members who do not belong to the guild can see any guild member in the raid for equal access to the bank, or may park a level 1 alt in the guild for bank access. Authenticator is required.
- BoE epics should go first to those in the raid before being sold. Using banked BoEs to gear up new members as well as the selling of BoEs for raid funds is always prioritised over requesting for alts.
- Please use the push-to-talk (PTT) setting for voice.
- Voice chat should only be used for pertinent information during boss fights (and occasionally challenging trash).
- Don't monopolise chat or use it for one-on-one conversations. Be mindful of what the other people in the raid want or need to hear.
- No yelling/fighting/arguing. Take it whispers or handle it after the raid. Involve the raider leader if you need mediation.
- Please do not provide us with sound effects, music/singing, or intentionally open mics.
- Be cautious when discussing more controversial topics (politics, religion, etc), ideally avoiding these discussions entirely. Raid time is not the appropriate time for contentious off-topic debates.
- Limit explicit sex/adult discussions. We're all adults and our chat won't ever be "PG" but not everyone is comfortable with public talk of that kind of stuff, and not everyone has the same sense of humour.
- Don't do raid call-outs unless assigned. If you like doing this stuff, volunteer.