Also a few people have asked about consumables, enchants, and gems. Right now, shit is crazy expensive on the AH because not a lot of people have leveled profession alts yet. Right now, it is fine to use green gems or cheaper enchants. It is fine to use the second best food, older flasks, etc. Basically do the best you can for what is reasonable. Paying 15k gold for three flasks for raid night is obviously not reasonable. That said, please do your best to do something, even if it means last expac's pots and flasks.
Also Cal posted this on the guild forums and reposting here for folks:
Sinister wrote:Raid is in less than two weeks.
These are some of the things you should be actively working on:
- Finish your Class Hall campaign.
This is time gated by missions (some classes have ridiculously long missions so get these started asap) and you need to stay on top of this. You unlock your third relic slot doing this. You also get an 830 chest piece that may be useful.
- Aim to surpass a bare minimum of 825 ilvl.
This is heroic dungeon gear level. You should be able to get higher than this by raid time. In a worst case scenario you can upgrade your class hall gear set all the way to 840 (I wouldn't go higher than 830 unless you really are stuck or have the resources to burn). Ideally you will be 840+ by raid time.
- Get all of Suramar done and keep up on your reps by doing World Quests.
You need 8000/12000 honored to unlock the Arcway and Court of Stars mythic dungeons. The various reps are needed for your crafting professions and they have some gear and other interesting stuff. Revered with Wardens and Nightfallen is a good goal.
- As your gear stabilizes and you aren't replacing it every day get the enchants you need and stock up on consumables.
Ask in guild who has what if the AH is being stupid.
- Make sure you always have Artifact Research and Class Hall Upgrades going.
- If you have run all your mythics and done all your dailies your best choice is to farm random heroics (with your guildies via LFG) for AP.
For WQ dailies you want to focus first on the daily Emissary, then all of the Suramar dailies to revered, any that give gear upgrades (or same level for a chance for an upgraded reward), any that award artifact power, profession related dailies, and any that give Warden rep till revered. If you are stuck for resources then do those.