Raiding

(Heroic)

Moderators: Tziva, MCA Moderator

Darsithis
Actually uses the Forums
Main: Darsithis

Thu, 21 Sep 2017 07:51 -0700

As you guys have seen, I had to recently stop raiding due to my job moving to a new office 30 miles and two hours of commuting away. I tried to return to raiding recently but was unable to commit to anything specific. I picked up some new projects at work and that has kept me too busy to raid - I just finished work for the day, for instance, a few minutes ago.

Coincidentally this has coincided with a general decrease in interest in World of Warcraft and raiding after seven years of playing. In my off time I've found I'm more interested in my models and other video games than World of Warcraft. Therefore, though this a very obvious thing already, I've officially decided to step down from raiding, for good. I don't know if I will log into WoW much (if at all, because my boyfriend forces me to run a dungeon), but I won't be returning to raid and I probably won't be coming back for the next expansion, whatever it will be.

I'll miss you guys - out of all of my raid teams, you were the best, seriously, no contest. I never had as much fun as I did with you guys (MK was way too formal), and I hope the loots keep raining down. I'll say hi when I am in game from time to time.
Gelhiss
Actually uses the Forums
Main: Gelhiss
Alt 1: Vassago
Alt 2: Darknut

Tue, 26 Sep 2017 01:07 -0700

Sorry to hear that, hope to see you again at some point down the line. It was fun having you around, and I'll miss seeing you.